BOOK OF TAROT LESSONS
Creating Your Book of Tarot
This book that you will create, will be invaluable to your Tarot journey.
1. Secure a plain journal or even better, a three ring binder and paper or set up a file on your computer or other device.
2. Divide the book in at least, 78 portions dedicating at least 1 page for each minor card and each major card.
3. Each page can be set up as follows:
a. CARD NAME
b. GENERAL MEANING for Suit
c. GENERAL MEANING for the CARD
d. A Picture of the Card or a real card attached to the sheet of paper.
e. Optional: THE ELEMENT, ZODIAC SIGN, MAIN COLORS, etc.
(Note: As you read new interpretations you can later post them to the appropriate card.)
4b. Add a ~~~~~KEY PHRASE~~~~~
4c. Add a ~~~~~KEY WORD~~~~~~
5. Optional: Add ART or any kind of embellishment.
6. Add a section to include all the approaches one may use when working with the Tarot.
7. Optional: Add a section for spreads
8. Optional: Another section to create lesson plans for when it is time for you to teach the Tarot to others.
Note: Make your book of Tarot a thing of beauty or coolness.